Ever building on the Touche Eclat empire, YSL will be launching the coveted glow-getting formula in a new format for Spring 2017. Yep, you guessed it…a cushion. LE Cushion, to be exact. 😉 The product will be offered in 7 shades designed to enhance radiance with natural coverage.
In addition to that exciting news, the Company is also brining in three Touch Eclat Glow Shots, a highlighter boasting the hefty promise of a 10-hour strobe effect AND ultra hydration, via hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and Ruscus. Glow Shots will come in 3 shades:
- No.1 Daylight – Create a reflective, mirror effect (light skin tones)
- No.2 Sunrise – Create a rosy glow (light skin tones)
- No.3 Sunset – Create a healthy glow (medium to dark skin tones)
And…one more dashing add…the YSL Touche Eclat White, Limited Edition. I’m already chomping at the bit for this one because a “porcelain effect” is like music to my goth-y ears… It can be used for adding a beautiful sheen, or for more extreme strobe and contour effects.
A few interesting new items from Tarte this summer… The overarching theme these days is leaning to as-easy-to-use-as-possible. Streamlining is a wonderful thing!
Tarte Frxxxtion Stick Exfoliating Cleanser – a twist-up, 3-in-1 cleansing stick that scrubs, polishes, and offers a lovely little detox when left on for a few minutes.
Pack Your Bags 911 Undereye Rescue Patches – a set of 4 treatment patches for the undereye, that are designed to reduce the appearance of pesky lines and wrinkles (I think I need some!) These contain hyaluronic acid, algae and marine extracts to soothe and hydrate. Vegan friendly and hypoallergenic.
Tarte Facial Lip Scrub – another easy twist-up designed to resurface and condition the lips without causing a huge mess like pots and tubes can!
Can’t say I disagree with the format here… Fan?
Stila is expanding its Aqua Glow lineup this Spring with a Serum Foundation and Serum Concealer, falling very much in line with the liquid, dropper bottle trend.
Stila Spring 2016
The Foundation is a lightweight, moisturizing formula, offering weightless, radiant coverage. The ionized water-base paired with hyaluronic acid, helps to “instantly blur, hydrate and perfect the look of skin with buildable to full coverage.” “A generation of highly refractive, multi-reflective color pigments use light to” additionally smooth the surface of the skin, reducing all those imperfections we want to conceal!
The Concealer, also ionized water-based, offers a buildable, lightweight, and semi-matte coverage that conceals all of your pesky circles and blemishes. The difference here is that it is more liquid in texture, a departure from traditionally creamy formulations.
And, for a fun Spring touch, Stila is also delivering two new Convertible Color Palettes – Sunrise Serenade and Sunrise Splendor. The Convertibles are amazing, and so easy to use on the fly.
- Petunia (warm pink)
- Peach blossom (warm peach)
- Gerbera (peachy nude)
- Camellia (warm beige)
- Twilight Rose (deep rose)
Stila Spring 2016
- English Rose (warm rose tone)
- Lillium (pinky nude)
- Cherry Blossom (pink)
- Fuchsia (bright pink)
- Tulip (deep plum)
Stila Spring 2016
I couldn’t even begin to enumerate the full-on arsenal of products I have for breakouts! As an athlete it can be extra work keeping pores clear (rolling on Martial Arts mats, sweating profusely, gym equipment…!)
While I haven’t tried this snazzy Acne-Clear Invisible Dot, I love the idea. Lotions and potions can be incredibly drying, slippery, or flat-out “hi-I-have-a-pink-calamine-dot-on-my-face.” Um…no good!
This lil’ sticker is easy to use, and loaded with some wonderful ingredients – not only are the components great solo, but here they are in combination in order to combat the multitude of troubles of the blemish itself….and the treatment of it (think: dry, red, irritated skin!)
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid (OTC active level) – Active ingredient proven to treat active blemishes and prevent the formation of new breakouts.
- Tea Tree Oil – An essential oil from an Australian plant has natural antimicrobial activity which can work on the skin-dwelling bacteria involved in the development of problem skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A humectant, works to keep skin hydrated and can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water by pulling moisture from the air.
- Volcanic Ash – A natural absorbent.
It looks like there are four sheets of 12 dots in the package, which makes the $30 price rage much more justifiable. That said, I’d like to make sure the expiration date was a while out so I wasn’t wasting any if usage is infrequent.
Kiko Milano is rolling out three new, limited edition facial serums promising to hydrate, firm and brighten your peau:
I love the look of the bottles – since I have an arsenal of products, I often have several on my bathroom countertop. These are picturesque enough to keep out! 🙂
I also love serums, though the texture isn’t for everyone. The formulas contain such ingredients as hyaluronic acid, plant sugars and vitamin C and retail for $19 each.
New from IT Cosmetics, a collagen and hyaluronic-acid boosted lippie that promises to blur lip lines, making a smoother and more seamless pout. Sounds pretty darn tempting…!
Blurred Lines Smooth-Fill Lipstick retails for $24 – I hope this makes it to Ulta sooner than later so I can swatch it! As I’ve mentioned, my lipstick wearing is typically relegated to performances (Ballroom dancing, skating many moons ago…) but I love it all the same!
Per IT’s site:
- LIP-LOVING, HYDRATING FORMULA FEATURES A BUILT-IN PRIMER AND NEVER CREASES, CRACKS OR FEATHERS!
- OPTICAL-BLURRING PIGMENTS PROVIDE ULTIMATE COLOR AND CORRECT THE TONE AND TEXTURE OF YOUR LIPS IN ONE!
- CUSHIONY AND LUSTROUS TEXTURE ENVELOPS LIPS WITH A GLOSSY NATURAL FINISH IN A SINGLE LINE-SMOOTHING SWIPE!
- HYALURONIC FILLING SPHERES AND COLLAGEN ERASE THE LOOK OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES FOR YOUTH-FILLED LIPS!
Shades include the following:
- Brave: A sheer bold red shade
- Love: A mauve sheer rose shade
- Perfect Nude: A sheer nude flush shade
- IT Girl: A true vibrant red (featured in the image!) 🙂
- Daring: Brownish plum
- Believe: A sheer berry flush
- Live: Soft sheer pink
- Naturally Pretty: Soft Natural Pink
- Ruby Slippers: Sheer Red Flush
I happen to think lip prints on a card for your hunnie is adorable, lines and all…but maybe the plusher pucker would make for a smoother one…
Hmmm…reason enough to buy it?