Newness from Urban Decay *possibly* in time for the Holiday (supposedly available from Belk.com, but I don’t see any of these listed as yet.) Otherwise, they are launching on urbandecay.com January 1st.
It isn’t just one product, though, or one kind of product. UD is releasing five new primers. Yes, five. (Once again, my inner ballroom-dance-competitor-self is wondering why they’ve arrived so long after I stopped competing!)
The five, which will retail for $34 each, include:
1. Optical Illusion – Designed to blur flaws, reduce fine lines, minimize pores, smooth skin
2. Bright & Tight – Aims to provide brighter, firmer skin
3. De-Slick – As with their other De-Slicks, designed to absorb and minimize shine, and to make your makeup last loner
4. Self-Adjusting– A color-correcting formulation with encapsulated pigments that adjust to your personal skin tone
5. Urban Defense – A translucent, SPF 30 sunscreen base
They do already have quite a lineup of setting sprays, as well as eyeshadow primer – all which seem to manage rave reviews – but I think these will do rather well as a natural expansion for them. Thoughts?
Another as-always-thourough post from ChicProfile on the newest from Dior (lost of photos!)
As a tip…The backstage scene during runway shows are guaranteed to reveal some newness so I generally will check out those photos specifically when reviewing catwalk coverage.
I love Dior generally, and have always appreciated the quality of their products (cosmetic and otherwise.) There is something to be said for flawlessness…
There’s an absolute onslaught of “correctors” in the marketplace right now…and I’m definitely not complaining. The reality is that some days we aren’t going to be quite as tip-top as we’d like, but these little goodies can conceal some of it so we look better than we are feeling!
Benefit’s Life’s Little Correctors Color Correcting Kit palette is a fun way to not only try a variety of Benefit’s best-selling concealers, but you get all of them in one place – ahhhh, multi-use products. ❤ The $20 kit contains:
- 0.05 oz Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer in Light
- 0.05 oz Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer in Light/Medium
- 0.04 oz Erase Paste Brightening Concealer in Medium
- 0.04 oz Eye Bright Instant Eye Brightener
- 0.04 oz Lemon Aid Color Correcting Eyelid Prime
I have WAY too many products as it is, but this one is super affordable, and filled with very-useable, wearable products… Tempting! (The front packaging is so cute and cheeky too, isn’t it?! 🙂 )