All sorts of new skincare – and some color – from Clinique. Here are a few links to the new stuff:
- Uplight Illuminating Powder – multi-tasking, candle-lit glow giver!
- City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel – detoxifying cleanser.
- City Block Purifying Charcoal Clay Mask + Scrub – a 5 minute detox and exfoliation.
- Pep-Start Cleansing Wipes – for on the go, quick clean up!
- Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser – for daily cleansing.
Dior has a ton of products masquerading in this package, one of which is my favorite balm in the world. And generally, these snappy, back-knobbed sticks show up during the runway shows, sneaking their way into the backstage photos while models get prepped to show off the new collection (clothing and cosmetics alike!)
These two new “Fix It” products, available August 1st, come in four shades, all designed to mask imperfections and unwanted tones:
- Apricot (great for dark circles)
- Yellow (can tone down ruddiness, as well as help with circles)
- Blue (good for sallowness or overly-orange that needs to be evened, as well as adding radiance)
- Green (tones down redness)
The color portion of this 2-in-1 tool wraps around a “soft focus” core that supposedly helps to diffuse lines and creases (tons of blurring products out there, so no surprise.) The great news is that for BritishBeautyBlogger, this actually didn’t settle into lines, so it delivered what it claims it will. She also felt it was nicely pigmented (which you can see in her swatches – I was impressed with the color payoff also given the ratio of core to color.)
These are meant to be used as a primer for the eyes, lips, and the face, so feel free to play around!
Dior’s Autumn / Winter 2015 / 16 catwalk look was designed by Peter Philips, Dior Makeup’s Creative and Image Director – more of the details can be read here.
Eyes were the focus, heavily dressed in one or more of the 5 Couleurs Cosmopolite Exuberante 766, an upcoming Fall eyeshadow palette, leaving lips and face with a natural, satin finish.
Two additional items in the Fall lineup help tot flesh out the look – The Fix it 2-in-1 Prime & Concealer offered an assist with neutralizing redness and evening the playing field, while Diorskin Nude Cosmopolite provided a glowing highlight from atop the cheekbones.
Thanks to MissPain, Hall Of Famer, in Sephora’s BeautyTalk, for providing a photo of the products (as below.)
Recreating the runway looks will require a bunch of the new Autumn products… Fortunately, Fall Collections seem to hit in Summer, so possibly these will be out soon? If you are Dior fan, let’s hope so! 🙂 They do make my favorite balm, and one of the best mascaras on the market!