Newness from Urban Decay *possibly* in time for the Holiday (supposedly available from Belk.com, but I don’t see any of these listed as yet.) Otherwise, they are launching on urbandecay.com January 1st.
It isn’t just one product, though, or one kind of product. UD is releasing five new primers. Yes, five. (Once again, my inner ballroom-dance-competitor-self is wondering why they’ve arrived so long after I stopped competing!)
The five, which will retail for $34 each, include:
1. Optical Illusion – Designed to blur flaws, reduce fine lines, minimize pores, smooth skin
2. Bright & Tight – Aims to provide brighter, firmer skin
3. De-Slick – As with their other De-Slicks, designed to absorb and minimize shine, and to make your makeup last loner
4. Self-Adjusting– A color-correcting formulation with encapsulated pigments that adjust to your personal skin tone
5. Urban Defense – A translucent, SPF 30 sunscreen base
They do already have quite a lineup of setting sprays, as well as eyeshadow primer – all which seem to manage rave reviews – but I think these will do rather well as a natural expansion for them. Thoughts?