I’m a huge La Roche Posay fan – their products are great quality, and always manage to deliver. The Effaclar lineup is a hugely popular one, and has been since Effaclar Duo (specifically) launched about two and a half years ago. As an athlete, taking care of my skin is not only important, but imperative – rolling on sweaty mats means I have to take extra steps to keep my peau clear!
The newest addition (no launch date just yet!), Effaclar Duo Unifant, takes the anti-blemish technology and pairs it with mineral pigments to visibly even your skin tone and reduce redness, while going to work on potential blemishes AND letting your beauty show – nice.
The formula boasts a combination of:
- Niacinamide, an anti-inflammatory form of Vitamin B3
- LHA. a hydroxy acid (and Effaclar favorite) to aid in cell renewal
- Piroctone Olamine, which fights off bacteria
- Procerad helps to calm the kind of inflammation that allows dark spots to form
- Linoleum Acid, which regulates sebum
The product comes in only two shades for now – light and medium (my disappointment resides here, as I feel it is important to offer a deep, and ultra fair as well.) Overall, though, I love this brand, and I LOVE non-masklike products that let the best of your skin show through.
For more images, check out BritishBeautyBlogger…