These snappy Quick Trik Sticks showed up in a post I read a while back…but I hadn’t seen much more about them since. Runways are always a great place to snoop for new trends and products (clothing, cosmetics, and even skincare) – backstage photos often will offer a sneak peek or five!
These contouring, highlighting, blushing, bronzing duos are launching this July and August, so I am sure there will be more coverage in the next few weeks. In the meantime, Chicprofile shared a more comprehensive list of shades, info and photos:
MAC Studio Quicktrik Stick
- Softly Does It / Tight And Tawny – very light pink shimmer / light taupe
- Bare End / Earthnut – light golden champagne shimmer / muted medium beige
- A Late Sheen / Semi-Sweet – light copper with gold and silver shimmer / muted golden bronze
- Ginger Spiked / Counterpoint – soft pink with fine-spun gold shimmer / mid-tone bluish pink
- Miss Cupcake / Tomato – soft pinky peach with fine-spun golden shimmer / vivid bright coral
- All Aflush / Here You Go – rose with copper sparkle / deep reddish burgundy
- 164 Duo Fibre Curved Sculpting
- 130 Short Duo Fibre
There are a TON of sticks like this on the market so really it’s a take-your-pick scenario – these sound like they will have a gleaming finish with a touch of sparkle. For those of you that want to stay more subdued, and less high-sheen, fear not…you have a plethora of options!