You may have seen some coverage of this already – as with her Collections in general, Bobbi Brown‘s “Glow” is a very natural and radiant selection of products. I find that Bobbie never ventures too far out of that scope, which I have always really loved about her – the Collections are extremely easy to wear and translate incredibly well for daytime, as much as elements can be used to further enhance for evening. “Enhance” is a word I like to use for the brand because I have always felt like her color schemes do just that – never over the top, just us with a little boost!
The Glow Collection for Spring 2016 is in department stores this month, and can be found on her site already.
Long-Wear Gel Sparkle
Sheer, multi-dimensional sparkle plus all day wear make this creamy formula the ultimate eye-opening shadow. Lighter shades are perfect for highlighting under the brow bone and at the inner corner of the eye—wherever you want a touch of luminosity.
- Brown Metal – light grey brown with a beautiful blend of sparkle and pearl
- Goldstone – gold shade with a beautiful blend of sparkle and pearl
- Opal – white highlighter shade with beautiful sparkle and pearls
- Pink Oyster – pink shade with a beautiful blend of sparkle and pearl
- Silver Heather – light lilac shade with beautiful sparkle and pearls
You asked, we listened—our cult-favorite Highlighting Powder is back. This high-impact, light-reflective powder gives skin shimmering pink highlights and is ideal for strobing. Plus, it’s housed in a sleek, mirrored compact, so you can take your glow to go.
- Pink Glow – bronze and silver
- Bronze Glow – golden bronze
Extra Lip Tint
Lightweight, sheer and ultra-moisturizing, our Extra Lip Tint has all the benefits of your go-to balm, plus a just-bitten pink stain that brings out the best in lips. Our favorite part? The subtle stain blends in with your natural lip color, so it’s instantly your perfect shade (and everyone else’s, too).