I came across this review and, while contouring products are in abundance in the marketplace (in which case I’m starting to feel “over it”), I loved the way this one swatched.
If you are in Performing Arts…or performing Sports (Ballroom, Figure Skating)…this type of tool is a must-have. But contouring products have become so commonplace that ladies are using them everyday, not only for special events and photos (which it works fabulously for.)
The dual-ended Cameo Contour highlighting and shading pair come in a solid range of color combinations (there are only five, but they do go from fair to deep, which I love love LOVE seeing!):
- Light – Porcelain & Light 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup; fair to fair with creamy ivory undertones
- Medium – Blush Medium & Golden Medium 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup; medium beige with blush to golden undertones
- Tan – Light Tan, Tan, & Medium Tan 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup; olive with yellow, honey and caramel undertones
- Dark – Medium Dark & Golden Dark 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup; rich bronze with golden undertones
- Deep – Deep & Deeper 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup; warm with golden amber undertones
Here are BudgetBeautyBlog’s awesome photos! Definitely check out her post for more about how it felt – sounds like it wears really well. Not to mention, it can double as a touch up concealer or foundation tool possibly, since you can mix the shades for smaller areas.