The name is quite the mouthful but it seems to be worthy of whatever length Armani chooses, based on the word of mouth! Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Nourishing Fusion Makeup Bi-Phase Elixir SPF30 is the newest to the Armani foundations, and will be launching in February, 2016 online.
Many thanks to ReallyRee for sharing more information about it, as well as her review, since there isn’t as much out there yet! The benefits of this newbie – gorgeous glow aside – includes:
- Nourishing bi-phase formula
- Super light texture
- Perfecting buildable coverage
- Like original Maestro it is free from water
- High concentration of nourishing oils
- 3 oils released over time and composed like notes of a fragrance
- Non-oily effect
- NASA technology enables the absorption of excess oils
- Leaves skin feeling supple
- SPF30 for daily protection
- 9 shades
Given the incredible, global success of the other formulations – AND their always-gracing-It-Lists status, I’d say this is worth checking out. They aren’t inexpensive but a little does go a long way. I haven’t tried them myself simply because I am active every day – while they are purportedly divine, I’d feel badly sweating it off so quickly…or getting it all over someone else’s gi!