Coming November 26th to Ulta, and to stores on January 3rd, 2016, Smashbox’s X-Rated Mascara brings “different levels of drama” to your fringe.
The product was designed to be layerable, allowing you to choose the intensity of your look. The “breakthrough triple threat brush isolates, magnifies and mega-coats each lash with an interlocking fiber-loaded formula that never clumps, flakes or smudges.”
Per the site:
“Why it’s unique:
Triple Threat brush features three deep channels for mega-coating lashes and three rows of bristles that isolate, amplify and extend each lash.
- Extremely long-wearing formula for luscious lashes, day to night
- Brush isolates, magnifies & mega-coats each lash
- Tripod fibers stack on lashes for endless volume
- Amplifies & lifts with each layer
- Clump, flake & smudge-free”