Thank you SO MUCH, Singlemomtalk for the wonderful honor of being nominated for the 2015 Versatile Bloggers Award! ❤ Singlemomtalk is written by a precious, single momma of four – her blog is dedicated to inspiring other single mothers, as well as continuing her passion for Life, raising children, and photography.
Blogs nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award are those that impact you in some way, whether each day, or every so often – it may be the love demonstrated in the images posted, or that which comes through in the words themselves…
Or maybe it is the attention and quality of the writing, or the unique and varied subject matter. Whatever the reason, I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity and acknowledgment.
Each new recipient is asked to tell their audience a few facts about themselves, helping to build a larger-but-close-knit community in the blogosphere.
Rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other amazing blogs (comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.)
First and foremost…
THANK YOU to all of you who take the time to read my blog – my subjects are a bit varied, and I am so thankful for the interest in some, or all of them. I appreciate all of your likes and comments. ❤
I read blogs from a whole host of genres, so it is somewhat an exercise in restraint to only list a few. Know that you ALL are valued.
My Nominees are:
- Ordinary Adventures
- I’m More Than My Curves
- 800 Recovery Hub Blog
- Live Fit, Die Yum
- Gains Lifestyle (used to be Protein Connoisseur)
7 Facts About Myself:
- Need to Move – I sometimes WANT to be lazy…but I get bored. Easily! I always need to move on to the next thing, and must stay active.
- Cooking, as in Not – I’m not the “cook” in my relationship. I bring this up because I want, at every opportunity, to give some SERIOUS kudos to my man…who always makes delicious, clean and healthy meals for us. Often. I’m incredibly grateful. ❤
- My Bike Challenge – I’m NOT a distance athlete by any stretch. But, I trained for, and completed a 300 mile road bike ride in support of ALS (and three friends so afflicted, two of whom passed since. So blessed they knew we were out there for them before they moved on to their next adventure. They are cherished and missed.) I was on a road bike only 9 times prior to those three days.
- Music – I LOVE music and my taste is varied. As a dancer…or perhaps just a soulful and spiritual person…I fluctuate depending on what my mind, body and spirit need. Sometimes dance, sometimes trance…rock, metal, alternative…then a waltz, a chakra meditation, or a score from an epic film… My iPod remarkably (and rather successfully!) spans a massive chasm of sound!
- Television – I don’t watch it. There are rare occasions, and I will enjoy a movie with my man, but I definitely never got into it.
- Food – My favorite foods are salmon, steamed or roasted vegetables (as a lump sum! 😉 ), peanut butter cups.
- Finding Peace – I have done Craniosacral, Somatic and Alexander Technique work for about a decade collectively. Inner peace in incredibly important to me and extends to all aspects of my Life. As and Empath, I need the self-care and reflection.
Once again, thank you so, SO much…to Singlmomtalk, and to all of you who visit, comment, like. I vary in my topics because my Life is that way so I hope that jives for some of you too. I love my sports, love taking care of my spirit and my physical. 🙂