The Balm’s Holiday 2015 Palette – In theBalm Of Your Hand – is one of the least plain-jane that I’ve seen as far as packaging goes. Frankly, it’s adorable!
The Balm is known for it’s fun designs, and this looks kind of like a little comic book when you open it up. In fact, it seems to have its own little fold-out deal with it – Les Plus Grand Succes Vol.1.
The products include:
- 4 perfectly coordinated eyeshadows (Blam Jovi, Shady Lady 1, Shady Lady 2, Nudetude)
- 3 universal blushes (Hot Mama, Instain, Cabanaboy)
- A matte bronzer (Bahama Mama)
- A champagne-hued highlighter (Mary-Lou Manizer)
- A classic red lip color (TheBalm Girls)
- A nude lip and cheek cream (How Bout Them Apples)
The hues are all pretty fabulous, and would work on a variety of tones. It doesn’t feel particularly “Holiday” in the sense of I-have-a-Chirstmas-party-to-attend…but then I suppose a bit of highlight, flushed “in from the cold” cheeks, and a red lip will do!