Another 2015 Holiday Collection upcoming – Guerlain Neiges et Merveilles! Thanks to imabeautygeek for these photos (she has more, so be sure to look!)
This Collection looks positively divine… As in snow goddess (forget queen!) ❤
Guerlain Meteorites Voyage Enchante Skin-Perfecting Illuminating Matte Powder, for one, is so up my alley it’s ridiculous! It is, to my great chagrin, exorbitantly priced (around ($160 US, if I am reading correctly. Gasp!) But I am EVER on the lookout for a MATTE illuminator…
Perhaps a lower-end brand will jump on Guerlain’s heels. Oh, pretty please!?!?! The silvered compact is spectacular…with it’s snow-white, petal’ed pattern… But I REALLY just want the glowing, white powder (did I mention it’s matte?!) Shimmer is great…and as a former Ballroom and figure skating competitor, I LOVE my glitter. But for every just-want-to-glow day? Not so much. Illuminate me, sans the disco effect!
Enchanted Snowflakes Meteorites Light-Enhancing Powder is pretty much to die for… I mean…just look at those pearlescent spheres and shapely stars, just WAITING to cast a snow angel gleam on those cheeks!! ARG! It’s about $67 US, again, as far as I can tell based on other monetary measures.)
Other beauties in this fantastical, wintery Collection include:
- Rouge G Exceptional Complete Lip Colour Lipstick in 867 Merveilleux Rose (approx. $42 US)
- Guerlain Maxi Velvet Matte Lip Colour – (“similar to Rouge G L’extrait M65 Paress.” approx. $25 US)
- Guerlain Gloss d’Enfer – Sheer iridescent white with sparkles! (approx. $25 US)
- Guerlain Ors et Merveilles Eyes and Blush Palette – five shades, including a rich brown, plum, champagne, soft yellow gold, and baby pink for eyes…along with four bright pink shades for in-from-the-cold cheeks (approx. $71.50 US)
- La Laque Couleur 903 Nuit Merveilleuse – a bold, shimmering purple polish (approx. $21 US)
SO basically…this Collection is just beautiful – it could sit on your vanity and show itself off, boasting high shine silver, icy white, and snowflake designs…or you could actually USE the gorgeousness therein contained and be doubly fabulous!
All I can say is “oh my!”
And if not that…?
“I WANT!” *lol*