New from IT Cosmetics, a collagen and hyaluronic-acid boosted lippie that promises to blur lip lines, making a smoother and more seamless pout. Sounds pretty darn tempting…!
Blurred Lines Smooth-Fill Lipstick retails for $24 – I hope this makes it to Ulta sooner than later so I can swatch it! As I’ve mentioned, my lipstick wearing is typically relegated to performances (Ballroom dancing, skating many moons ago…) but I love it all the same!
Per IT’s site:
- LIP-LOVING, HYDRATING FORMULA FEATURES A BUILT-IN PRIMER AND NEVER CREASES, CRACKS OR FEATHERS!
- OPTICAL-BLURRING PIGMENTS PROVIDE ULTIMATE COLOR AND CORRECT THE TONE AND TEXTURE OF YOUR LIPS IN ONE!
- CUSHIONY AND LUSTROUS TEXTURE ENVELOPS LIPS WITH A GLOSSY NATURAL FINISH IN A SINGLE LINE-SMOOTHING SWIPE!
- HYALURONIC FILLING SPHERES AND COLLAGEN ERASE THE LOOK OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES FOR YOUTH-FILLED LIPS!
Shades include the following:
- Brave: A sheer bold red shade
- Love: A mauve sheer rose shade
- Perfect Nude: A sheer nude flush shade
- IT Girl: A true vibrant red (featured in the image!) 🙂
- Daring: Brownish plum
- Believe: A sheer berry flush
- Live: Soft sheer pink
- Naturally Pretty: Soft Natural Pink
- Ruby Slippers: Sheer Red Flush
I happen to think lip prints on a card for your hunnie is adorable, lines and all…but maybe the plusher pucker would make for a smoother one…
Hmmm…reason enough to buy it?