I want to thank Megan for her generous nomination for the Creative Bloggers Award – you can find her wonderful blog here: http://meganhasocd.com/about/ 😀
I definitely understand what it is like to have struggles, having gone through rather a lot as well – I am so grateful to all those who share their stories, and I feel SO blessed to share mine also. We are IN IT TOGETHER, and WE ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Megan, thank you for your bravery!
I have been working on something ENTIRELY different the last few years…and it wasn’t until about three weeks ago that my coworkers and I ended our pursuits. My father suggested blogging and at first I thought…who on earth will even read what I am saying?! But from the first post on, I was hooked.
I personally have followed a few (anywhere from the last few years, to as recently as six months ago) and I would love to share them here.
I am honored and touched by ALL of you who read, like and comment on these posts. I am thankful to be able to share positivity.
As Megan stated…
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
5 Facts About Myself
- I am a true Gemini – my facets are many, and deep. I am a Vamp, an Empath, an athlete, a lover, a fighter, a Light-bringer, a fire-starter, a dreamer… I believe in things that cannot be seen, because a lot of the time, it is a “feeling.” I am intuitive, ultra positive, and I L O V E to laugh. Loudly!
- I LOVE heavy metal. ❤ As a dancer, I love all genres of music, but without metal I’d be distressed!
- I LOVE animals. ALL OF THEM. As a little girl I didn’t ask for a pony, I asked for a black panther or a wolf.
- I am incredibly, vastly thankful. For EVERYTHING. ❤
- I am a survivor. ❤ I have been through all sorts of abuse – mental, verbal and physical. I ended up with two severe eating disorders (simultaneously), PTSD and CPTSD, plus anxiety as a result. The physical ramifications alone were horrifying… And, I beat it. You live with these disorders your whole Life deep down…but there is HOPE, and there IS a way. I share my stories because I AM a survivor…and I want those suffering to know there is hope for them ALSO. IT CAN BE DONE.
My nominees…and it isn’t necessary that you ALSO do this, so long as you know YOU are valued!…are:
- Musings Of A Muse
- British Beauty Blogger
- Nouveau Cheap
- Hungry Girl
- Megan Has OCD
- Rose Shock
- The Happy Sensitive
- Baggage Reclaim
- The Power Path
- Let Me Reach with Kim Saeed
- Kaleah LaRoche
- Tiny Buddha
- The Purple Flower
- Letters of Gratitude